If you are looking for donations, please refer to this page.
Windy Wine Company Donation Policy
Thank you for considering the Windy Wine Company for your upcoming fundraising event! We are proud to support a variety of local non-profit organizations. Rather than in-kind donations of wine, we prefer to donate a Gift Certificate to our winery. Windy Wine Company does not offer cash sponsorships.
While we try to fulfill every request we receive, please help us by observing the following guidelines:
- Due to the high quantity of requests that we receive, priority is given to local community organizations in our area/Northwest, MO area. Unfortunately, we cannot contribute, or even respond, to all of the requests we receive.
- Donations requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the final date to be included in your print ads/media/auction books. We review all donation requests once a month during the first week of the month.
- All requests for donations need to be submitted on the Donation Request Form with a copy of your letter or flyer attached. Please send via e-mail or mail.
- If we decide to do an in-kind donation of wine, wine can only be donated if the event is free and open to the public.
- Each organization is allowed only one donation per 12 month period.
Windy Wine Company does not provide donations to the following:
- Organizations that do not have an Internal Revenue section 501(c)(3) status
- Requests outside the United States
- Annual or capital campaigns and endowment funds
- Donations for political purposes
- Courtesy advertising (i.e.: yearbooks, flyers and school programs)
Private After-Hours Wine Tasting for 10: The tasting allows up to 10 people to gather at our tasting room in Augusta, MO and be treated to a brief history of the area and a discussion of the wines and how they are made. We provide the guests with a cheese and sausage tray from local purveyors. The tastings last about 45 minutes, are offered after closing hours, and must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance by calling 636-228-4301 x25. Cancelations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. The certificates are good for one year from date on certificate. We value the private tasting at $100. (Private After-Hours Wine Tastings are also available for purchase.)
If you would like to request a donation for your organization, please fill out the following Donation Request Application (available below in pdf or doc format) and submit with a copy of your letter/flyer to:
Windy Wine Company
9478 SW State Route J
Osborn, MO 64474
Because we receive a large number of inquiries, we ask that all requests must be submitted in writing. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR RETURNED.